Thursday, January 26, 2012

Personal style 004 LOVE CAFFE

Dress: silk WR Replay 
Belt: leather Fossil
Gloves: My model Nensi Mia's artist mom made for me
Reading glasses: Vogue
Earrings: From my mom :)
Location: Provasi, Zmaj Jovina street 14, Belgrade


































Even after all this time,
the sun never says to the earth,
"You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that.
It lights the whole sky.
- Hafiz of Persia

















Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

- Anais Nin


What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.

- Nathaniel Hawthorne 


















Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope.

- Tom Head 


Love is being stupid together.
- Paul Valery      
                                                                                                                           

Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.

- C. S. Lewis
Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
- Barbara De Angelis 



















Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.

- Gary Zukav


I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning 


You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

- Barbara De Angelis 


The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we can never give enough of is love.

- Henry Miller 


Love is more than a noun -- it is a verb; it is more than a feeling -- it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing.

- William Arthur Ward 


The modern fairy tale ending is the reverse of the traditional one: A woman does not wait for Prince Charming to bring her happiness; she lives happily ever after only by refusing to wait for him -- or by actually rejecting him. It is those who persist in hoping for a Prince Charming who are setting themselves up for disillusionment and unhappiness.

- Susan Faludi



Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- Maya Angelou 


Love is a better teacher than duty.
- Albert Einstein 



A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.

- Marilyn Monroe


Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.

- William Arthur Ward 

 
Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.

- George Jean Nathan

12 comments:

  1. bas divno ! svaki dan cu ti ukrast po jednu misao s ovog posta za svoj fb status :)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dovest ces me ovamo na kolace kad dodjem :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog!
    Now I’m your follower.
    Do you wanna be my follower?
    this is my blog:
    http://themodaholic.blogspot.com
    Thx. Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vrlo inspirativno i prelijepo. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And You,ve done it again BRAVO!!! As of today Im labelling you "my personal stylist" help to the rescue, who needs a Cosmopolitan or any other fashion magazine... with a friend like you , and on the face book as well...nah thats what I call GOOD FORTUNE, lucky me.Nooooow more PLS :)) ;)

    ReplyDelete