Saturday, February 11, 2012

Personal style 007 LOVE FOR VINTAGE

All items I'm wearing in this post are gifts I got from people I love. This is why each piece I appreciate more. Also, I adore getting things all over the globe as each time I put them on, they awake the good memories :)
The dress is a present from my friend, famous Bosnian designer, Nermina Varešanović. I have organized the fashion show for her spring/summer '05 collection in Sarajevo & this particular dress have opened the show.
The three necklaces my mother got for me when I visited her in Florida. The bracelets are from antique shop from Byblos, Lebanon. The ring with two birds I got from my girlfriend Asena, a TV presenter from Istanbul, just a few weeks ago. The lips rings are old gift from a friend in Sarajevo and the flower ring also from my mom.
The golden crystal tasbih is a present from my Syrian friend while in Beirut last October.
And, my 100 years old very, very much worn MaxMara boots, I got from MaxMara people.
Azzedine Alaia sheepskin coat.



21 comments:

  1. ♥ PRELEPA si Alex! Pored VS, nakit jee moja druga opsesija, fantasticno! tu je opet i Azzedine Alaia divan kaput! :)
    P.S. Kosa ti je uvek savrsena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga moja.
      Ljubim te <3

      Delete
    2. Naj naj style....obozavam vintage...a i tvoje pozirnje :)) prezgodna si Saska <3

      Delete
    3. Hvala Mare. Nadam se da se vidimo uskoro.

      Delete
  2. Your pics are awesome!! I also like to have pieces from all around the world. Your items are really lovely!

    The Life After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.
      The idea of having the world in our closet ;)

      Delete
  3. prekrasno uskombinovani pokloni :))
    a ti divna kao i uvijek *

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very nice dress, but too sexy for me, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love pieces like that which have a special meaning :)

    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazingly beautiful!... as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i really like the accessories... how u layered them!
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect!...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slike vrijedi 1000 riječi :)
    Prelijepo, kao i uvijek .. počevši od tebe :)

    Kissss iz Rajvosa :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. haljina, cizme, nakit, kosa...prelepo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sve je odlicno, svidja mi se ovaj retro stil, samo imam jednu zamjerku, licno ne volim kaput koji je kraci od haljine ili suknje, ali eto, to je licni ukus...lp, i samo nastavi <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kako, ali kako uspevas da uvek imas tako savrsenu kosu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is SO pretty - you look great :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Your style, but Your hair looks like mmmmmmmmmm chocolate ! :)

    ReplyDelete