Monday, February 13, 2012

My morning hour

       Every morning, my husband makes us freshly squeezed juice from these ingredients: apple, orange, cabbage, beetroot, celery, parsley, pear, carrot and pineapple. Perfect vital nutrient to start a day.

       I am a master in making Turkish coffee (my inheritance from childhood in Sarajevo). So every morning I choose between Turkish coffee, herbal tea or Illy espresso from my great Gaggia coffee machine.

And, my morning favorite is reading.

What better way to start a day then a quiet hour in the morning with people and things you love :)

















Always - The Optimist :)

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, fresh juice look amaziiing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make it for you when you come next time :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Najukusnija je u kafanici pored Sebilja :))
      Ona za 1KM :)

      Delete
  4. Ne znam kad si zadnji put pila, nije više kaHva u Sarajevu markica :) Ispod 2 KM nema nigdje :P U "Vatri" 3KM :)

    Ali da, na čaršiji još uvijek njeguju taj stari običaj, ručni mlinovi za kafu, bakrene džezve, Turska kaHva :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..i rahatlokum ;)
      Upravo taj stari obicaj daje svemu vecu draz, a ja volim da kafu pijem polako i da ćeifam dok zamisljam neka stara vremena...

      Delete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you =) Thank you for stopping by my blog and drop me a sweet comment =)
    I love coffee in the morning too and it's more like I can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete